Monday, December 20, 2010

Fun promoting Online Classes

I have a huge inventory of creative content, much of which has never been seen by the public. What better way to begin showcasing it than in regards to promoting The Animation Academy's upcoming Online Program.

Here's some promotional art I'm putting together. The first features the school's brand and ArtShark...


Next up, I've taken some character designs from the development of Sony's "Jak and Daxter" video game series and arranged them in something of a narrative, where the characters are conversing with each other. I've also included informative and promotional text.

Clicking on these images will give you a better view.

I've made use of some concept designs from a project I was developing for a DisneyWorld attraction involving the Pixar animated feature "A Bug's Life". I did these drawings in 1996 or 1997. This is the very first time artwork from this project has been published or even seen by anyone. I've had it under wraps for almost 15 years.

I plan on having a lot of fun with this, showcasing both new work and vintage art from my personal archives.

If you have questions concerning the upcoming online classes, please feel free to get in touch with us either by phone or email. Contact info is available on the school's website.

http://theanimationacademy.com/

No comments: